Thursday, October 1, 2009

Decption Point, By Dan Brown-#2

After another week of reading and getting farther into the book, I am enjoying Deception Point more and more. Rachel Sexton has gotten called by the president (her father's opponent in the election) to look at something that NASA discovered. She finds out what was discovered but the president has yet to tell her what her part is in all of this. I have also learned more about Rachel's estranged relationship with her father and why she resents him so much. I am still in the early stages of the book. There are still many things I am yet to find out, and they are still setting the scene for the rest of the book. This was the case when I read two of Dan Brown's other books. Similarly to this book, those books took a long time till they really got fully into it. However, it is still very good. There are multiple plots that develop and go on simultaneously. This keeps the book interesting. It also makes you ask questions, think, and make constant predictions about who is who and how all the plots will come together later on in the book. I am very excited to find out the answers to my questions and whether or not my predictions are correct.

No comments:

Post a Comment