Thursday, October 15, 2009

Deception Point, By Dan Brown-#4

This book continues to keep my interest. Rachel, Tolland, and Corky are close to their deaths, but it seems like there is a good chance that the men from the submarine will get to them in time to save them. In addition, it was recently revealed that NASA put the meteorite into the earth, and set it up; meaning that the organisms are from earth, not another planet. In addition, Gabrielle Ashe has just gotten confirmation directly from a conversation she overheard that involved Senator Sexton. He is in fact accepting bribes for his campaign. I am anxious to find if and how NASA's secret about the meteorite gets released and what exactly it is and all of the reasons it was it was done. In addition, I wonder what Senator Sexton and President Henrey's responses will be to this. I know from reading other Dan Brown books that it is not as simple as it seems. I am very excited to see how all this plays out.

No comments:

Post a Comment