Thursday, October 22, 2009
Deception Point, By Dan Brown-#5
Page by page, the book is getting more and more intense, and closer and closer to its climax. It follows a similar plot to the other Dan Brown books I read, Angels and Demons and The Da Vinci Code. In each of these books, the people who are supposed to solve the mystery have all different specialties and areas of expertise, that, when put together, allow them to solve the mystery. In addition, in each one of the books, the main characters get in some sort of trouble for what their claims because people don't believe them. I am anxious to see how they get through to the president and how he responds to the claims. I am also curious as to what will happen to the relationship between Gabrielle Ashe and Senator Sexton as well as how Senator Sexton will react when he finds out his daughter's involvement in the NASA discovery that ruined his campaign. I also am eager to learn more about the mysterious unit that attacked the group of scientists. I am very excited to continue my reading and discover the answers to my questions.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment