Thursday, October 8, 2009
Deception Point, By Dan Brown-#3
The book is constantly getting more and more interesting and more and more intense. More and more plots are developing and more and more plots are coming together. In each and every chapter, another secret is uncovered, and there are constant surprises. I am still itching to find out who it is that Senator Sexton has been having all these secret meetings with, as well as what Marjorie Trench wants with Gabrielle Ashe. These are both questions that should be answered soon. Similarly to other Dan Brown books I have read, I am constantly waiting for the next big twist to occur. I am also very anxious to find out exactly what it is that they may have found in hte meteorite. Overall, I have been very happy with this book so far and I look forward to continuing it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment