Thursday, October 29, 2009
Deception Point, By Dan Brown-#6
The complexity of the plot of Deception Point continues to amaze me as it continues to build on itself. It seems that every chapter a new twist presents itself and with that comes a new subplot. Each of these makes you question a prediction made earlier about one of the other plots. Another thing that I like about all the Dan Brown books is how much I learn. I find all the facts fascinating and I learn a lot about areas I would not have otherwise known about. I am very anxious to find out about President Herney's involvement in the lie about NASA's discovery. I do not think he knew about it but do not know for sure. I am also curious as to what all of Marjorie Trench's reasons are for lying about the discovery. Obviously, she wants her administration to stay in power, and she wants to keep her job, but it also seems like there has to be more to it. In addition, as I have found in reading other Dan Brown books, character development is a huge part of his writing. In this book, it is very easy to picture characters, and because of the deep characters, it is very easy to understand, relate to, and vizualize what is happening in the book. Overall, I continue to enjoy Deception Point because of its complex plot and well-developed characters.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment