Thursday, November 5, 2009

Quarter 1-Blog Reflection

So far, I have found the experience of using a blog for independent reading very interesting. I think it is a good way of getting ideas out and reflecting what you have read. I have noticed that I talk a lot about what impressed things that the author did as well as other very general things about the book. I would like to get more specific about the book. I have also made a lot of connections about different parts of the book to other books by the same author.
In future blogs, I hope that I can be more specific and also I would like to ask more questions and make more predictions about the book. So far my posts have been extremely general and I would really like to work on being more specific with my comments about the book. I think that while my comments are insightful, they are not necessarily about the right things. I have written too much about the style of the author and not enough about the conflicts and plot of the book. Overall, I hope that I can make my blogs better, with more information in the future.

1 comment:

  1. Mike,

    Have you also been reading the Clemente book? I don't see any blogs on that...why not blog on both books? -Ms Bandman

    ReplyDelete